Crashing with Sierra

Hi I don’t know if anyone else is having problems with SketchUp and Sierra? I have Sketch Up pro 2015 Version 15.3.329.
If I try to label something, change the dimensions or even type on the page Layout crashes and I get a bug splat!
Can anybody help?

SketchUp released a new update for SketchUp 2016 special for Sierra. Previous versions are not compatible with the new OS. Update to the newest SketchUo 2016 if you want to use Sierra.

Thanks Guy.
It’s unfortunate, to say the least, that because Apple should update their software I have to pay SketchUp to upgrade too.
I was more than happy with the version I was/am using

[quote=“OllyBollyFrench, post:3, topic:31396, full:true”]It’s unfortunate, to say the least, that because Apple should update their software I have to pay SketchUp to upgrade too.
I was more than happy with the version I was/am using[/quote]

than you probably should have sticked with the Mac OS version before and not upgrade to an operating system revision not covered by the system requirements of the applications you are using…

Then stick with the version you were/are using. While I agree that it is disappointing that Trimble does not usually provide maintenance releases for any except the current version, you seem to be saying that Trimble has some obligation to provide you with upgrades for free just because Apple does.

Does that include Layout for Sierra?

Me too in a fix. Its a pain to roll back every thing :confused: