Condoc Tools 4

I noticed that Mike Brightman’s Condoc Tools 4 was recently released.

From his Youtube videos it seems as though the system has now been updated so that it could work with whatever layer names / system one uses, 100% customizable was the term I believe I registered.

Anybody here have experience with his latest release?

Also, any incompatibilities with other extensions? Especially Skalp? I know one of the earlier versions (v1 or v2, not quite sure) there was a compatibility / workflow issue between Condoc Tools and Skalp, I’m not sure if this has been resolved.

I would have loved to check on their own forum, except you need to now be a licence holder to have access.

Hi Julian, did you ever get an answer to this? or did you dive in and give it a go?

Unfortunately I’m none the wiser, and have not just jumped in on the extension.

thanks all the same. I might suck it up and give it all a go. If i find out more I will let you know.

Hello Julian!
ConDoc 4 is very compatible with all extensions! The issue with Skalp is that they take full control of the section plane tool, we don’t. So you will need to disable Skalp so ConDoc can gain access to the section plane tool. Let me know if I can help with anything else. Thanks!
Mike