Cant use geo location or make components at Sketchup 2017 Pro

Hi, im trying to import a geo-location in the Sketchup 2017 Pro version because on the 2016 its not avaible, but in the 2017 the program ot just Frezzes and shuts down, also im having the same problem when trying to make a component, to make groups is working fine but thats all.

When you installed SU17, did you r-click on the installer and choose Run as administrator?

Did you update your graphics card driver?

Did you install any plugins? Do you get any bugsplats?

Your profile doesn’t list your OS - rather you identified some motherboard hardware. Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?

1 Like

Do you have more than one screen?

1 Like

When you installed SU17, did you r-click on the installer and choose Run as administrator?
I just run it from the SU page on the download
Did you update your graphics card driver? I just upgraded my Computer but with the old had the same problem, but I did upgraded my graphics card from a 970 to 1080 nvidia
Did you install any plugins? Do you get any bugsplats?
No I haven’t install any plugins after a while it’s says run out of memory and doesn’t does nothing
Your profile doesn’t list your OS - rather you identified some motherboard hardware. Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?
I’m using windows 10

Yes I have 2 screens but I have always had that number of screens and on the SU 2016 I didn’t had that issue

Then you did not install SketchUp correctly. Download the installer to make sure you have the most current one, right click on the installer file and choose Run as administrator… Then select Repair when the option pops up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.