Can't Login to Sefaira on Sketchup

When I try to login to Sefaira, this is the Image I get. How do I fix this problem?
I have SketchupPro 2020 on Windows 10

Check this article:

Hello I’m attempting to test out a trial of the Sefaira plugin on my computer and cannot get through a log-in issue while trying to launch inside sketchup. I’ve installed the plugin, i’m able to access sefaira via the web, but i cannot seem to reconcile opening the plugin inside sketchup.

thanks for any help you can provide

Hi @coreydiru1,

Could you try an alternate sign in method real quick and see if that works for you?

Instead of going the “sign in with google” route what would happen if you typed in your email >> go next >> type in your password and see if that gets you past the login screen?

That doesn’t allow me to login either. When I signed up for the sketchup studio trial, I did so with my google account. I encounter a similar log in issue when I try to log into the Sefaira web app - I have to “log in via sketchup”, and I’m unable to log in with the email address associated with google because its “already taken” thanks again

en"

That last image is for this forum, it has no relation to the plan of SketchUp (Trial)
Try logging in www.sketchup.com on the top left with the gmail account.
There, you can also enter your account management portal via ‘Manage My Subscription ‘

Goto ‘My Products’, select the Trial plan and choose ‘View Included Apps’
There should be an app ‘PreDesign’
Try to enter that first.

Trimble is very sticky with cookies and sign ins.

If you manage to get through the right place, those cookies would probably stick.

Another thing to try is to remove the classic license, first and sign out.
Close SketchUp, restart and then use the sign in, only.

1 Like

@coreydiru1 can I request that you do a “forgot password” when you go through the stand alone login process (not through google), and reset your password on there.

Any password that you choose will be for your Trimble ID (with the same email handle) but your google email password will not change. This would be your login for your Trimble ID instead.