Sefaira plugin doesn't work

Hi,

I recently downloaded SketchUp Pro 2020 and a Sefaira plugin, in order to run some tests for the project I am working on in my class. About a year ago, I was using SketchUp Make 2017 which was the first time I ever used Sefaira, and had no issues at all. Two days ago I tried using it in the new version of SketchUp I have and when I go under the Extensions tab and “show Sefaira Plugin”, a window opens that has no options to write or click anything, but just says “Sing in to all things”.

I have tried uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling it again, log in and out of my account, manage extensions, check for updates, and basically anything I could find online for help. I even downloaded SketchUp on another laptop, added the plugin and the same thing happens.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Sara

But do you sign in?

Yes, I do.

Did you install the new Sefaira plugin or just copied the files?
Try to repair things by clicking on the installer file of SketchUp and then rightclick and choose ‘Run as administrator’
Than install the Sefaira plugin by going into your AMP and ‘My Products’

Hi @mitraksa,

Can you download the registry file here >> close all instances of SketchUp >> double click and run the registry file >> Open SketchUp & Sefaira and see if that solves the issue for you?

Thank you!

I have been running into sign in issues as well. When I try to lopen the plugin with in sketchup a window pops up and prompts me to log in. When I log in with my gmail account (which is also my trimble account) I get an error message saying that the chrome browser isnt secure… thanks for any help you can provide!

• Corey

Hi @coreydiru1,

Could you try an alternate sign in method real quick and see if that works for you?

Instead of going the “sign in with google” route what would happen if you typed in your email >> go next >> type in your password and see if that gets you past the login screen?