Cannot sign in to 3D Warehouse, still

Yup, I tired a different network and different computer. Same result, I appreciate the thought though, it’s a weird one and I need to get it fixed.

Let’s face it. . .
You’ve been banned from the warehouse.

:man_judge:

1 Like

@TheGuz

1 Like

Verified the account is not banned. Should be accessible. Will take a deeper look after this meeting.

1 Like

So… At the request of Pro Support I have experimented with creating a new TID with a temporary email, then gone through the process of assigning my subscription to that temporary TID. I can confirm that when logged in with a new TID I can access both warehouses (extension and 3D) from within SketchUp app and through a browser, something my real TID refuses to do. However of course this temporary TID does not have access to my 3D warehouse models or collections, or my extension history, nor can it access my Trimble Connect where I collaborate. So that’s a problem. As my real original TID works fine for licensing SketchUp and for TC, what I really am hoping for is get my access to 3Dwarehouse restored for that TID, or an understanding of why it stopped working and can’t be fixed.

On the account management portal how many sub accounts do you have?

If you have multiple ones - I would go into it, go to members and remove any old expired subscriptions or SketchUp Web (free) you might have attached to yourself.

1 Like

Thanks for tip, appreciate it. As I’m a one man operation and have never had problems before this with my TID in the past ten years I do not really know my way around the Trimble Account Management. I’ve just never had to before this, but I’m getting a crash course this week.

I think I have only my original TID which is the owner and the temporary one I aded to test access to the warehouse. Am I reading this correctly?

If you click on the left where it says “personal account” it doesn’t open as a dropdown?
That’s ok!

Are the 2 Seans both different email addresses under those red bars?

Which of the 2 is the one you have having an issue with?

1 Like

If I click the “Personal Account” nothing happens, there is no drop down. I think that is OK?

Yes the two Seans are different emails, the second one is a temporary email I made to test if I could get access to the Warehouse with a new TID. I can.

My issue is with the first original TID, the one listed as owner that is based on my real email of 10 years. Never had a problem until it spontaneously stopped accessing the warehouse, still works fine to for licensing SketchUp products.

Happy to PM you any info if you have any insight as to what might be happening.

Apologies for the weirdness you’re experiencing with your account. IF you’d like, I can move your content from your old account to your new account. Just PM me with the email address of the old and then of the new and I’ll take care of it.

Have you tried switching back the product?

1 Like

I’ll try that as soon as I have a window of time. I’d prefer to keep my real email and continue using it, or at least to understand why that’s impossible.

But I have tried logging into the 3D warehouse using my original TID in a browser, I try every day to see if it’s changed and it behaves very oddly, simply reloads the home page without logging in, like it never happened.

I was sent an email about joining a beta program for new warehouse features a while back, no chance that program could be blocking my TID?

I would guess that is what it is, your account was trying to go through stg.trimblecloud.com - which I presume is a staging website - usually used for testing…
That website might have security settings that your network doesn’t like.

Can you sign into the beta program address?
I’ve PM’d you the link

I wonder if @TheGuz removing your from that program might also bring things back to life for you

I tired but cannot sign into the beta program, my browsers all default to the 3DWarehosue standard page before I can enter anything.

I’ve tried helping out - it’s absolutely not a network issue. There has to be something funky with hi account

Weird stuff:
@Endlessfix 's account has 22 SketchUp Free entitlements

Trying to sign into either 3dwarehouse or extension warehouse in supported browsers causes nothing to happen, it goes straight back to the main page as if you hadn’t done anything.

Doing this inside of SketchUp displays errors about redirect loops.

I believe we ended up finding a solution for now. Moving the model to a new account. There will need to be some work done to figure out what happened to your old account.

UPDATE:

Thanks to all that jumped in to brainstorm solutions for my odd Trimble ID woes, I appreciate the help.

Turns out my TID was broken/corrupted/FUBAR for an unknown reason and despite diligent hard work by the Pro Support Team it was not fixable. No real information about the why or how. The solution offered was to abandon that TID and create a new one, re-assign the new TID admin control, and then go about rebuilding my SketchUp world. 3D Warehouse data and Extension purchases got ported over from the old ID by the SketchUp team (thank you), other things like SU for web shortcuts and my Trimble Connect content I have to rebuild myself. :expressionless:

At least I now know that the problem is real (although not identified or fixable) and it’s not just me loosing my marbles. Of course, that still might be happening as well. :crazy_face:

Onward and Upward…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.