Can someone help?

Hi there!
I’m new to SketchUp and managed to make my model vanish. My floor plan layout vanished after downloading from the 3D warehouse .how can I recover it?

Share the SketchUp file with us so we can help you.

Also correct your forum profile. What operating system and what graphics card. Entering incorrect answers to those questions doesn’t help us help you.

To help achieve your goals, some time spent at the SketchUp Campus and at the SketchUp - YouTube channel will be very worthwhile. Both sites are from the SketchUp team. On the YouTube channel, pay attention to the Square One Series. It covers the basics for each tool.

how can is share the file?

Drag it and drop it into a reply here. If it’s larger than 16 Mb, upload the .skp file to DropBox or WE Transfer and share the link.

I’ve fixed the Camera so the model is visible. When you are working on the model leave the Camera set to Perspective. Don’t use Parallel Projection except for setting up scenes for output.

I also fixed incorrect tag usage.
Screenshot - 2_18_2023 , 4_04_31 PM

And purged unused stuff from the file.
Screenshot - 2_18_2023 , 4_07_12 PM

This reduced the file size by more than half.

Since you have a subscription to SketchUp you should go ahead and update to SketchUp 2023.

While you are updating your forum profile I’ll upload the fixed file and come back with the link to it.

where can i access it?

Where can you access what?

the file… and can you purge the atrium

I told you. I would come back with the linkk when it was uploaded.

It is uploaded now and here is the link as promised.

Thank you very much :smile:

I don’t know what the atrium is in your model but now that you can see the model you should be able to delete and purge whatever you need to get rid of.