Bugsplat at program startup

Hi guys.

Sketchup doesn’t work at all on my computer, I’ve tried several versions. Whenever I open it, choose the template, then it bugsplat.

I tried to install archicad too and a similar screen appears. I think the problem is 3d modeling software on my computer.

I already tried to update the video drivers, but it didn’t work.

I was told that it might be a problem with my HD that is overloaded. The problem is that before I could use Revit and Sketchup on the same computer.

Can you help me plz? ):

Have you been sending in the Bug Splat reports with something that identifies they came from you?
Splats on startup are commonly due to graphics driver issues. Your profile lists a couple of low-performing integrated GPUs. Integrated graphics have never been recommended for SketchUp. It might be that your old graphics just aren’t up to the task anymore.

Maybe your computer hasn’t enough available RAM? Maybe the HDD is full. If @colin can find your Bug Splat reports he can probably point you in the right direction.

1 Like

I saw your two bugsplats, thanks for sending those in.

You are the only person who has had that kind of crash. From the log file it looks like it crashed while loading one of the extensions.

In File Explorer, paste in this path:

%AppData%\SketchUp\SketchUp 2023\SketchUp\Plugins\

What files are in that folder?

Do you still get a crash if you run with only one display?

1 Like

As the problem is both with SketchUp and Archicad I would guess that it is about OpenGL support in your graphics driver. Are your graphics separate or integrated with your CPU? How much RAM does your computer have? Integrated graphics use the main RAM so insufficient memory might also be a problem, especially if you use large screens.

1 Like

Hi Colin, thanks for the help.

PRINT-PLUG-SKETCHUP

I’m sending the print screen of the folder. Anyway, that’s the list of the files in the folder:

su_dynamiccomponents
su_pcp
su_revit_importer_installer
su_sandbox
su_trimble_connect
su_dynamiccomponents.rb
su_pcp.rb
su_revit_importer_installer.rb
su_sandbox.rb
su_trimble_connect.rb

I tried to run the programs from only one screen and it didn’t work either (':

Hello. I don’t know if my graphics are separate or integrated, can you help me to discover?

My laptop have 8GB of RAM. The model of the laptop is Acer Aspire 3 A315-41G-R21B.

I think this model has an AMD Radeon 535 graphics card with 2GB dedicated VRAM and an integrated AMD Radeon Vega 8 with shared memory with RAM.

Do you know what the su_pcp files are?

I don’t know. This is what I found in the folder:

It’s Scan Essentials