Bug Splattered... when customising keyboard shortcuts

On several occasions within 10 - 20min of customising keyboard short cuts I get bug splatted I’m pretty sure this is not coincidence as the keyboard shortcuts revert to default when I re-start… also I stuck with the default and used Sketch Up without any problems for several weeks

So today I thought I’d take a chance and customise some keyboard short cuts and shortly after - Bug Splat!

I notice other have posted problems with retaining customised shortcuts - but no mention of Bug Splat

are you submitting the Bug Splats with a clue that there from you i.e. your email or name, etc…

you can post the reference number shown in Safari after submitting so someone from here can have a look…

I doubt the two are connected…

Shortcuts will be ‘saved’ on close of SU, so if you Bug Splat it’s likely they get lost in the crash…

try opening SU with a new empty document…

modify your shortcuts and test if they work…

close SU…

re-open SU and test if they work…

are they ‘sticking’ if you do that?

john

Thanks. Will try.

I had a number of bugsplats as well when initially installing extensions and arranging the workspace. I reinstalled and it didn’t help, I updated my Graphics driver and it too didn’t help, finally I made sure to update my OS (Win 8.1) with just about each and every item listed (it was a short list), except for Silverlight and Skype, and had more luck thereafter.