Ayuda a encontrar

no encuentro los componentes de la version 2018

Translated by Google:

“I can’t find the components of the 2018 version”

Are you referring to the 3D Warehouse? If so, the 3D Warehouse only supports the three latest versions. It no longer supports SketchUp 2018 or earlier. You can go to the 3D Warehouse in your internet browser and download the Collada version of the componet you’re after. Then import the .dae file included in the download.

Your profile says you are using SketchUp Free (web) 2018 which is impossible. Please correct your profile. Also included the graphics card model.

como saco el skepchap free y cual pongo?

Translated by Google:

“How do I get the skepchap free and which one do I put?”

If you are a hobbyist you can use the free web version at app.sketchup.com or SketchUp 2017 Make which is available at Download All | SketchUp The 3D Warehouse supports the free web version but it does not support SketchUp 2017 Make. If you want to use components from the 3D Warehouse in SketchUp 2017 Make, you’ll need to do what I described in my previous post.

If you are using SketchUp as part of your work you’ll need to use SketchUp Pro or SketchUp Shop. The current version of SketchUp Pro is 2021.

As for what to put in your profile, it depends on which version you are actually using. No matter what, there is no 2018 Free (web) version.