Axes missing in this drawing/model

Hi everyone,
I am experiencing an issue with the axes of a particular model : they have disappeared.
In the menu of the program > View axes are definitely turned on.

I have been trying to find what causes the issue, but can’t find what is wrong, and I have never experienced this. Is there such thing as being able to delete the axes (that May have happened by mistake ? - Don’t think you can delete the axes in Sketchup, only hide them).

Has anyone experienced this ? Thank you for your help. :smiley:

The model is uploaded here : 3TP - Axes missing.skp (1.7 MB)

I think I should add the specs of this machine if this helps troubleshoot the issue : Sketchup 15.3.331 (x64) on Windows 8.1 (x64).

Hi Luds,
It’s very odd indeed. I cannot find the axes in the model you shared.
However, all is well if I Copy and Paste in Place the model in a new SketchUp window.

@Geo, Thank you for your help. I followed your suggestion and can confirm a Copy / Paste in place in a new fresh file works, so that is reassuring and can get me going for now. Happy.

The only upsetting thing is all the Scenes/views are lost (had quite a few, set up just the right way) so… so be it with trying to be efficiency today, won’t happen, the workflow is broken.

At least with this method some of the work can be restarted. Thank you again Geo. :wink: