Automatically changing tool!?

I have a big issue of my sketchUp make. For example, after i used any tools, it will automatically change back to circle tool!!!??? That is so annoying. Does any know how to fix it. I want to stuck with same tool i choosed last time. It will be save my life! T_T:joy:

Are you pressing the “c” key?

No, i don’t

like , i press "H " for pan tool but after i dragged. It changed back to circle tool. :fearful:

I’ve never heard of such a problem, but you should use the middle mouse button for orbiting in your workflow (and change “h” to “show hidden geometry” e.g.).

The orbit and pan tools are “interrupters”, by which I mean that another active tool is suspended when you select them and then reactivated when you cancel , either by pressing esc or by releasing the middle mouse button. Is that what you mean? That behavior is deliberate to let you reorient the model if needed while you draw.

issue was fixed!

HI Daisukelii,

I got exact same issue. It switches to circle tool after I use any other tools. How did you fix the problem?

It’s not likely you’re gonna get an answer from @Daisukelii . He/She only spend 7 minutes on the forum.
Did you read @slbaumgartner 's post about orbit and pan being “interrupters”?

Yes, I noticed @slbaumgartner 's comments about orbit and pan tool but my issue is different. There is no issue after orbit or pan operation (with or without hot keys) but other operations when left mouse (or mouse pad) clicked and moved, circle tool will be activated. I tried to disable the keyboard in case C key has a problem but still same issue. The problem went away for a short time if I reinstall the Sketchup (tried a couple of times). I also removed most of extensions. Still same…

There is a similar sounding issue that a couple of people have reported in the past. For both of those cases their computer had been on for a very long time, and restarting the computer was enough to solve the problem.