Are you in the right place error after using google sign-in

Ah, thanks for the clarification @AnneH. Based on the age of your students, you definitely qualify for SketchUp for Schools. I’ll get you added to our domain database right now and you will be all set to deploy the app if you have not already done so. Hopefully adding you to the database is all we need to do to get you up and running with SketchUp for Schools.

If you run into any additional errors after I post this, please feel free to start another thread so we can start troubleshooting right away.

Good morning,

I am a super admin and I have installed the app on our domain and granted permissions for our students. Every time someone signs in, it just loops back to the a sign in error pop-up. It looks like you may need to add our domain on your end? It’s @busheymeads.org.uk

Hope you can help.

Kind regards,

JB

Thanks for the post @boothj14. That error does sound like it is being caused by our firewall. As I was able to verify you are a k-12 school or equivalent via the link you posted, I can get you added to the database right now and that should clear up any issues with our firewall.

By the time you see this post, the database should have updated and you should be all set. Let me know if you are seeing any additional errors. If so, we can start troubleshooting some solutions to get you up and running as soon as possible! Just be sure to use the @ command to make sure I see the post.