Angles are off

Hi, newbie here, so forgive my ignorance. At some point, the massive delay/latency caused by Sketchup For Web’s autosave had me accidentally clicking some buttons and I think a global setting has changed that made the orientation a little strange.

The first thing that happened is that my whole model rotated by like 15 degrees. Since it autosaved this way and I didn’t know it until later, I couldn’t just hit undo. So I just manually rotated the model back into place. But now, when I go to add a material or to rotate something, it appears that the axis for those functions is off by that same 15 degrees. So for example, when I go to paint a material onto a surface, it isn’t parallel/perpendicular to any of the normal axes, it’s rotated about 15degrees. How can I just set everything back to default? Thanks, hope this makes sense.

How about sharing the .skp file with us so we can help you sort out what is wrong and what to do to fix it?

You may have moved the axes. Right-click on one of the axes lines, say the red one, and if Reset is not grayed out, select it. That might fix things.

That did it, thanks!