Add Location problem - can't purchase new hi-res image, just repeatedly asks me to import old one

long-time user, also having the same issue.
I use add location a lot for professional purposes (and rely on it working for a lot of the work that I do)
support fixed the issue for a single moment, but then once I had imported a new image, the same repeating problems are still occurring.
This is happening on 2020 and 2022 versions, it seems it is not a version issue, but an account issue.
I had a similar experience with Add Location a little while back and was resolved reasonably quickly, hopefully techs work through the weekend like some us have to.

The underlying problem has been fixed, new add location purchases should not get stuck in a loop. Someone who is currently stuck in a loop may seem to still be stuck. Signing out and in again should clear that up.

Yeah it still does not work. Have you actually tried it? Very frustrating and keeps looping back to an old site and does not provide an option for providers any more.

Can you try a Restart, then try again?

The problem is that if add location sees you are in the same session as earlier, it still thinks you have an import to do. By signing in as a different session that shouldn’t happen.