If you’ve ever been asked “How do I do this” and then proceeded to answer the question – then this is the forum for you! The “Tutorials” category is a place to create posts explaining how to do things, a place to answer the question from another Category and then refer back to often. You’re invited to use inserted images, inserted 3D Models (from the 3D Warehouse of course) or to just attach example files. To try to keep this as clear as possible, a handful of guidelines:
- Use clear, descriptive titles.
- Create a clear opening paragraph describing your intent.
- Keep it linear and sequential, step 1 … step 10, etc…
- Use inserted 3D Models whenever possible over screenshots, allowing
your pupil to orbit around simply.
- Use WYSIWYG to your advantage, be Bold, emphatic and keep
syntax easy to spot.
If you have any questions about how this works, feel free to ask in this topic, otherwise, create your tutorial and post it under the How-To Category.