3D Warehouse problem 2021

SketchUp is working normally, but when I open warehouse and try to download an object nothing happens. I press the button “download” but nothing. Please help me, because I really need the program to work.
Thank u!

Hi zapryana! What version of SketchUp are you using? Older versions of SketchUp would include an outdated version of the Chromium Embedded Framework which may be related. A work around for download issues would be to download models using a modern browser.

IF you’re seeing a problem with the download button in SketchUp 2019, 2020, 2021 then let us know and we can take a closer look.

1 Like

Your profile says you are using SketchUp Make so that would imply SketchUp 2017 or earlier. If that is the case you can access the 3D Warehouse through the Components panel and get some components that way. Or you can go to the 3D Warehouse in your internet browser, download the Collada files of the components you’re after and import the included .dae files into SketchUp. As a hobbyist, you might consider modeling the components yourself, too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 186 days. New replies are no longer allowed.