3D Warehouse Log In

I have been using Sketch Up four many years but left it for awhile as my new job does not require using it. I am reusing for a home project and need to access the 3D warehouse for a proper visual effect. I cannot access, as the screen comes up Navigation to the webpage was canceled.
Any ideas on how I can gain access?

What version of SketchUp are you using? 2014 as indicated in your profile? If so, try clearing the Internet Explorer caches.

Are you using XP as indicated as well? There may be some IE version issues, too, but try clearing caches first.

Can you access the 3D Warehouse directly from your browser?

Cache cleaning did nothing. I’m using Firefox, does that change things?
Walter Hanisch

If you’re using SketchUp 2014, nope. It doesn’t matter what your default browser is. SketchUp 2014 will be using IE on Windows machines. It may be the installed version of IE isn’t up to date enough for the Warehouse.

Can you download files directly from the Warehouse in your browser?

I can go to the 3D warehouse and download but when I open it says I need a 2017 version which is only available in 64 bit I have a 32bit OS.
think my PC is too old? Walter Hanisch

DaveR SketchUp Sage
February 19 |

Waterrat:I’m using Firefox, does that change things?
If you’re using SketchUp 2014, nope. It doesn’t matter what your default browser is. SketchUp 2014 will be using IE on Windows machines. It may be the installed version of IE isn’t up to date enough for the Warehouse.Can you download files directly from the Warehouse in your browser? Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply To

Waterrat
February 19 |

Cache cleaning did nothing. I’m using Firefox, does that change things? Walter Hanisch Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

When you click on the Download button you should get a list of SketchUp versions to choose from.

I expect you’re in need of some upgrades.

Well, blow me down, with a little trickery and your help I have a working sketch up with models, again. Thank you.
Walter Hanisch

DaveR SketchUp Sage
February 19 |

Waterrat:I can go to the 3D warehouse and download but when I open it says I need a 2017 version
When you click on the Download button you should get a list of SketchUp versions to choose from.
I expect you’re in need of some upgrades. Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply To

Waterrat
February 19 |

I can go to the 3D warehouse and download but when I open it says I need a 2017 version which is only available in 64 bit I have a 32bit OS. think my PC is too old? Walter Hanisch DaveR SketchUp Sage February 19 | Waterrat:I’m using Firefox, does that change things? If you’re using SketchU… Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.