I am having Problem with 3D warehouse

I am having a problem in accessing 3D warehouse. I am sharing the screenshot of it.
Please me out. The extension warehouse is working fine. This 3d warehouse window is complete white blank and search option is also not working.

This screenshot looks like SketchUp 2016 (even though your forum profile says 2017 Pro.)
Ie, SketchUp 2017 Pro has a “Untitled - SketchUp 2017 Pro” window caption.

SketchUp 2016 and earlier on Windows uses a Internet Explorer web browser frame control, and is no longer 100% compatible with recent updates to the Trimble 3D Warehouse.

Here is Barry’s official announcement …

Although a few weeks ago 3DW was not loading (or completely rendering) at all for me under SU2016, …
3DW will now load, BUT it takes an excessive time to load, and when it completes rendering the landing page, I get the following JavaScript error …

This, I think, is the code for the cookie consent “peek-a-boo” pane that appears at the bottom of the window.

No problems on SketchUp 2017 Pro in the Chromium browser frame. 3DW loads FAST and the cookie consent pane renders fine.

Yes I have 2016 SketchUp and It was working great but from the last day, I am having this problem. I am using Google Chrome browser. Yesterday I did a disk cleaning with CCleaner, I think that might created this problem. Any fix now?

Again, please read the official announcement I linked to …

This does not matter.

SketchUp 2016 and earlier versions (on MS Windows OS) use a MS Internet Explorer browser frame for it’s internal web feature interfaces.

SketchUp 2017 and later versions (both platforms) use an internal Chromium browser frame for it’s internal web feature interfaces.

No, I do not think so. 3DW is no longer supported from inside SketchUp 2016 and earlier because it uses Internet Explorer browser frame.

Externally (from SketchUp,) you can use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or MS Edge to browse the 3D Warehouse and download models to a folder.

Then why it was working fine a day before?

Possibly just a quirk of fate.

As the official announcement says, they are in the midst making changes to leverage the better features of modern browsers. (IE being a dinosaur.) In doing so, 3D Warehouse running in IE frame dialogs in older versions of SketchUp is expected to fail, and they warn might cease to function altogether “later this year”.

And you likely cleared a cache that allowed it to work a little longer. IE support is disappearing in most products these days.

Looks like this is a problem with our browser detection. Thanks for letting us know.

It is working fine once again :smiley:
Removing caches created this problem. I open Internet Explorer and enter into my account and surf through 3dwarehouse in order get some caches.haha … And it works for me :stuck_out_tongue:

And we are working on a bug where we’re not warning old IE users and providing them the new pages when we should be showing the old pages that IE can handle. We’ll let you know when that’s fixed.

What's happening to SketchUp?

Thank you Barry, DanRathbun and andrewk.

You should be getting the older pages for SketchUp 2016 now.

Will access to these pages go away later this year?

We’ll keep them around for a while, into 2019, but eventually, like IE 11, they will go away.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.