3D Warehouse is down worldwide, 5/28

Is the warehouse down in north america ? Can anyone confirm it’s working for them? Status pages says it’s up but I’m having trouble with both browser based and through SU. Must be my end, just get a spinning SU symbol…

Seems to be stuck on the loading icon (spinning logo). Same for you? Hope they get a fix out soon. Will report back if I hear anything but it is 10 pm Trimble HQ time. Maybe @colin or @TheGuz are still awake and know more.

2 Likes

The 3D Warehouse isn’t loading for me today (in Australia). I’m running SketchUp 24.0.554 on a Mac and just get the spinning logo. I had no issues yesterday.

1 Like

Same issue (at Philippines)

Same issue here in Bangkok.
I even attempted to download the version directly from the website, but it still didn’t work.

It’s reassuring to know that I’m not the only one encountering this problem.

Same here :frowning:
Please fix it.

yeah … same to me here (malaysia) cant load 3d warehouse too today

apparently they’ve has problems today…
the load was longer than usual but it’s working on my side, I had to reload once.

so it’s coming back ?

Finally, it’s back to working again now. ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Thanks to the SKP team for the quick fix.

2 Likes

3d warehouse opens, but it is giving me a VERY LIMITED list of models.
For example, I type in door knob and only 42 models pop up, usually I would have hundreds to choose from.
Another example, I type in paramount mouldings, but nothing comes up. I went to an open browser page and typed in paramount moulding and it finally loads paramount mouldings. However, I did the same for door knobs, but again only 42 models appear:(
Thoughts???

What version of SketchUp are you using? Please complete and update your forum profile.

Show a screenshot of what you are seeing in the Warehouse.

Attached are the screenshots. I am sure when you put in those parameters in your search bar you’ll see something completely different. Spoke to a friend and asked if his search was limited and it was not.
Updated profile.
I did not have this limited search happening last week when I used it.

You’re using the 3D Warehouse Labs, not the normal 3D Warehouse. Compare the top of the panel in my screenshot to yours.

See:

1 Like

You’re a rock star Dave!!!
Thanks

1 Like

Have you seen me in my platform boots and satin jumpsuit somewhere? :crazy_face:

You’re quite welcome.

3 Likes

3D Warehouse is down for some times now.

1 Like

Looks ok here (North America).