3D Warehouse components added into SU2018 Model all show definition of "Component(2)"

I am using the 3D warehouse with SU Pro 2018 on a MAC running High Sierra version 10.13.6. Whenever I move a selected 3D Warehouse component into the model , the component definition shows up as Component(2)
The name appears correct when looking at the detailed thumbnail in the component window search from the 3D warehouse. When a selection is made and the component is dropped into the model, the definition is Component(2) for any components dropped into the model from the 3DWarehouse.

This problem occurs regardless of how I access the component from the 3D warehouse: SU Component window, external browser or the internal browser pop up within SU. My default browser is Safari 12.0.1 but I also observed the same issue when I switched the browser to Chrome.

If I choose a component which is locally stored, either from the component sampler directory or my in local model directory, the component definition appears as expected.

I also observe this problem when using SU Pro 2017 except when the component from the 3D warehouse is moved into the model the component definition shows as Component whereas in SU2018 they appear as Component(2)

See attached screenshots showing in Model names, entity info and the component definition assigned after they are placed in the model. The delivery truck, the face me person and the cabinet were from the 3D warehouse. The refrigerator and the box are from local collections on my MAC.

Finally, I have also observed a couple of SU2018 crashes (bugsplat) when I click the blue component name in the search results appear of detailed thumbnail component window. Instead of opening the browser, SU crashes. This doesn’t happen all the time but can be reproduced.

Has anyone else observed this or have suggestions to resolve this issue ?

Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 10.51.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 10.54.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 10.56.44 AM.png

It would appear there’s an issue with the way the 3D Warehouse is passing info to SketchUp. I see the same thing with components I created and uploaded to the Warehouse, too.

DaveR,
Thanks for confirming the issue.
Zaz1

Thanks for pointing this issue out zaz1 and Dave. We’re looking into it.

Looks like this has been fixed. Thanks so much @psaal.
Zaz1

Glad to hear it. Thanks for the heads-up!