3D Basecamp 2022 Pictures Anyone?

Got pics? Let’s do it again and share them here.

I’ll start with a reunion picture trying to recreate a group from 2018.

(The social media feed on the app was forcing it square which was a problem, so this is better.)

14 Likes

I must say, I’ve really become a fan of my new iPhone’s Night Mode during this stay.

Vancouver Convention Center:

Pan Pacific Hotel:

All the seaplanes home to roost for the night:

9 Likes

Longest distance photo bomb ever goes to Box

14 Likes

By the numbers:

9 Likes

@MikeTadros thanking forum members giving feedback for SketchUp for iPad:

@mariocha
@JQL
@technicallywoodworking
@OmarC
@marcodileo

Awesome live demo!

15 Likes

That was awesome! Thanks Mike W for posting. BTW we must have missed each other there. Feeling the love from Tadros and the rest of the sketchup team.

6 Likes

Súmele IRL!

16 Likes

Well, just bearly!

14 Likes

Dinner with Akers, Tadros, Cody and Reilly

9 Likes

First day, last day

14 Likes

Still working on the following days videos, but will be up soon!

13 Likes

I just go home last night and am already missing being there… Absolutely too many photos to choose from to share but I’ll contribute a few. Speaking of the Forum - glad to finally meet so many of our awesome sages in person! So grateful for all the help you provide users here.

Some of the many ‘Curious Creatures’ lurking about:

I promise I was not taking this nice lady to task…just trying to help solve the MANY great workflow questions:

Social Wall - in case anyone wanted to see the REAL Sumele next to her scale figure:

Had to get a shot with our special comedian/magician Ben Seidman - who coincidentally is related to the equally famous Daniel Tal:

And a lastly, a shout out to those who, even though we were all exhaused (in a good way) by Thursday night, still managed to stay until the VCC kicked us out!

13 Likes

Six Sages waiting for a magic show. An Endlessfix and another Sage photobombing.

17 Likes

Thanks for the invite and hospitality, @SketchUpTeam!
Ladies, gentlemen, a pleasure to meet you and thank you!

Everyone won!

9 Likes

I misidentified @lars.alpine3d being Brad Schell, another Bouldarian like @Barry

Thanks to all the Trimble SketchUp staff for the invite in this very well organized 3DBC.

I liked the sessions where I learned a lot.

I liked the opportunities to help other SketchUp users in the Knowledge Hub.

I also liked the extra activities on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

It was nice to meet many people from past 3DBC as well as many persons I only knew by name plus all the others I had to occasion to exchange with.

I am now awaiting 3DBC 2024.

13 Likes

Well said! I won’t repeat what Jean said, but I have to add: my first live Sketchup event would not have been done better! I’m extremely positively surprised! Thanks! :beers: :heart:

8 Likes

It was fabulous to meet so many great people, and yet there are so many others I didn’t manage to meet, or just had one brief hello with. Thrilling and overwhelming, but all good in the end. I’m grateful for the chance to present, and the support and response I received.

5 Likes

Were you able to keep your rental car keys in your pocket? :smiley:

Some people remember too much.

3 Likes

A reputation I’ll never live down! The funny thing is, my trip started the same way as four years ago flying JFK to Burbank. Last time taking the rent a car from there, serendipity made @liamk887 my travel companion for that trip, while this time, flying on to Vancouver brought me together with @Lindsey. Got to see his office and chat for a while before 3DBC even started. Amazing luck and coincidence.

3 Likes