3D Basecamp 2022 Pictures Anyone?

We had a super fun time, lots of new friends made. I hope to be able to go back next time!

13 Likes

Not the main video, but thought was worth sharing!

Thanks, @TheOnlyAaron for allowing our own Fireside Chat :wink:

7 Likes

Nice! It was great getting to talk in person too.

1 Like

Yes! I had no idea it was you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just to be sure no one misses them, @mihai.s posted some pictures on the forum here.

1 Like

Not from the event itself., but Vancouver, what a city!

8 Likes

Thanks @MikeWayzovski :grin:

At the point in the presentation where that slide was shown, I gave a shout-out to some of the folks who were gracious enough to get involved with the development of SU for iPad from the very beginning, testing the app and offering piles and piles of notes and feedback for over a year before we even opened up the Beta.

Of course, there are SO MANY folks to thank for their numerous & outstanding contributions to the app: past, present, and future – the next version of that slide will have to be several slides.

9 Likes

It was very easy to be gracious with SketchUp for iPad… It’s a great app!

4 Likes

The Bootcamp video is up!

#3dbc2022 #basecamp

What an awesome conference it was.
Thanks, SketchUp Team! (@LadyPrism, Aubree Topai)

11 Likes

A week later and I’m still playing catch up with everything. A few more of the main stage presentation.

4 Likes

I don’t want to flood this thread with pictures and couldn’t reduce the selection significantly, so my photo post as an external link to my photo collection from Vancouver:

8 Likes

Ausgezeichnete Fotos.

1 Like

Whilst editing the video, I got to truly reflect on the awesome week I had in Vancouver.
Thank you, SketchUp! :clap: :clap:

8 Likes

The official 3DBC2022 photo album is completed! Check it out here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/CCCXfbZpELE64Lvr6

Thanks to everyone who made the trek to Vancouver! I think we all can agree that was a really special week. :green_heart:

See you in 2024!

12 Likes

Some great pics. Many thanks just shows what I missed but given the circumstances (contracted Covid19 in Vancouver!). Had to cancel plans. Maybe 2024.

2 Likes