Roll Call: Who's coming to Basecamp?

Hey Friends, Today it’s one month until Basecamp in Vancouver. I’m curious about who among our forum community I might have the opportunity to meet there. If anyone feels comfortable sharing their plans it would be fun to hear who else is attending, or who can’t make it this year. Looking forward to seeing you there.

4 Likes

Me and the rest of the Sloped team!

5 Likes

Me and the marketing Manager from Elmtec/SketchUp UK

4 Likes

We will see… depends what’s on tv that week.

9 Likes

I’ll be there :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I won’t be unfortunately.

1 Like

I’ll will be there too!

3 Likes

Two thirds of the FlexTools team will be there (Max and I :slight_smile: ), and we’ll be glad to finally meet you all!

3 Likes

I will be there. Sorry to hear about a few great people I met in 2018 not coming, but always happy to meet new people too.

4 Likes

Sadly I’m not going to be able to make it this year. I was really hoping to be there this year but circumstances out of my control have prevented me from attending. I will be following closely any updates from Basecamp attendees who are willing to post updates during the festivities.

4 Likes

I can’t come this time, but you all have a great meet.

3 Likes

:raised_back_of_hand: I’ll be there. @TheOnlyAaron may need some help as much as it looks like he does everything at SketchUp :wink:

6 Likes

I’m sad that I won’t be making it this year. First time I’ve missed a Basecamp. I’ve been to every one since the one at the Dairy Center in Boulder. :frowning:

3 Likes

I am super sad that I cannot attend. Would have in a heartbeat, but my life is such at the moment where I cannot be absent for even a day.

Like Medeek though, I will be eagerly watching any updates or info of the like. It would be awesome to be able to see all the talks and presentations.

4 Likes

I will be there. At the moment it’s looking like I will be a proctor for some of the sessions on Monday and Tuesday, and in the Knowledge Hub in the afternoon all week. I’m hoping to be able to drop in on Dev Camp as well.

Some trivia for you: It is Knowledge Hub and not Knowledge Cafe this time, because the room we will be in is directly on top of a real cafe. The signage might have confused some people.

6 Likes

Huh, no cafe? I signed up for the knowledge hub in the mornings, hope they do have :coffee: :smiley:

I won’t be able to come - no long flights allowed. Have a good time all!

3 Likes

Ha! No way!! Only with a huge team could something like this come together!!

5 Likes

Not this guy, :confused:

I would but we’re building a house, and its a bit out of price range unfortunately.

2 Likes

I will be there. It is a long tine since my two earlier participations in Mountainview and Boulder.

3 Likes