OK. After doing a couple of things I was able to get the vector render to complete as desired. First, I purged unused stuff. This probably wasn’t the problem but it might have been. In any case, purging unused stuff is a good idea.
The style you are using for the scene is a “sketchy” style. It won’t render as vector because the lines are created by raster png images. It’s actually easy to tell this by looking at the Edge panel in the Styles window.
You can also open the style in Style Builder and see that it is made of a single stroke.
I changed the style to the default Hidden Line style but I added Profiles set to 1 and turned off Section Fills.I set Section Lines to 2, as well.
And after updating the scene, saving the changes, and updating the LayOut reference, rendering in Vector works just fine.
Purging unused reduced the file size by almost 96.5%.
LAYOUT_BASEMENT_2.0 dr.layout (1.3 MB)