2017 Classic License Error

It is not possible to register or revoke perpetual licenses for SketchUp 2016 and 2017.

Is there any other way to solve this problem?

Please help me.

ė…¹ķ™”_2023_02_22_16_06_55_828

No keys are selected.

I have no idea what the problem is.

I have the same problem. My tech support says itā€™s the fault of changes in the new Internet Exprorer, causing it to incorrectly display the license window and prevent connection for license verification. Is there any way to fix this ?

Internet Explorer is not supported by Windows and hasnā€™t been for some time. At this point in time you can be confident that SketchUp 2017 will not get any updates or fixes. @colin did indicate in another thread that there was some server issue that was being looked into that may help but that remains to be seen.

This problem has not yet been fixed, but it has been escalated to higher levels at SketchUp, and Iā€™m hoping to see progress today.

1 Like

Hi, has the problem already been fixed.

Still no, but I saw there was some progress made. As soon as the issue is solved I will come back and add a post.

1 Like

How did you solve the problem?

I believe he was asking if it was fixed, which it hasnā€™t. Some progress has been made, and I remain hopeful of it being fixed soon.

1 Like

Great! It works now!!

Nope, Iā€™m wrong. It is still not working. I am able to see the classic Serial Number and Authorization Code page but when I click on Add License, nothing happensā€¦

Hi, still not able to activateā€¦

Hi, has the problem been fix after so longā€¦

Itā€™s half fixed. You can now add a 2017 license, but removing a license isnā€™t yet fixed.

We fixed the add license side of this problem last week, but the remove license part was failing for a couple of versions of SketchUp. That should work ok now.

Hi, Iā€™m having the same issue with SketchUp Pro 2016. Nothing happens once I add my Serial Number & Authorization Code and click ā€˜Add Licenseā€™. Is there any workaround? Thanks.

Hi, I same problem with Sketchup Pro 2015, add serial number and authorization code and click ā€œAdd Licenseā€ but nothing happens

me too on 2015 version