Why don't you let me download the model and what does the file extension change to json.Please tell me the reason officially, thank you

Strange? Why did I end up like this when I was able to download the model in the 3D warehouse yesterday? The downloaded file should be Skp.subfilenameHow is the subfilename json.What the hell is the subfilename? Excuse me, please explain the situation, okay? If I want to download the model, I can’t download it? What is the meaning? :rage: :angry:
奇怪了?為甚麼我昨天好好的可以在3D warehouse下載模型後為甚麼最後變成這樣?下載的檔案應該是Skp.副檔名怎麼是json.副檔名到底是怎麼回事?麻煩官方請解釋一下狀況好嗎?我要下載模型就要給我無法下載?是什麼意思? :rage: :angry:

Downloading that file works fine for me. How many files have you tried to download from the 3D Warehouse recently? A lot of them? In other cases where people have reported getting .json files insttead of .skp files it has turned out they do not have current paid subscriptions and have exceeded the maximum number of downloads allowed. Wait a day or two and try again.

1 Like

Who is/are “you”? This a user forum, we don’t have the authority to allow or deny you the access to the 3D warehouse.

1 Like