When are you leaving home?

Just curious on travel times/methods. I anticipate that it will be interesting see how far people are travelling and how much time is eaten in travel.

I’ll start with myself:

I’m leaving home (San Francisco Bay Area) early tomorrow (Thursday) morning. And I’m driving! I’m planning (hoping) on stopping Thursday night somewhere East of Salt Lake City to sleep in a cheap motel. Hoping to arrive on Friday by 1 or 2 PM. Note that I’m camping at the KOA at one end of the free city shuttle - Boot/Basecamp is on the other end of that shuttle line!

It should be 15-16 hours of driving total assuming no traffic delays.

Leaving this afternoon. Short drive to Des Moines, over night, see friends, Stop in western Nebraska to see friends and arrive Friday

Jealous.

I’m leaving home on Saturday morning and arriving at Denver Saturaday night. I’ve got to work until friday. :smiley:
*I leave from London.

Jealous - that you live in London!

Heading straight to Hayden Airport on Sunday from Toronto, with a small layover in Denver. Should be a fun time! Never been to Colorado.

I’m leaving on Sunday. For me it only takes a day to travel, but the day is 8 hours longer than usual due to the time difference between Sweden and Colorado :stuck_out_tongue: .

Headed west in about an hour!