What do you guys think?

sketchup

Hello,
My name is Jarno and I’m an 18years old boy who loves drawing houses. Now I was wondering if you guys could give me some tips on how to do things beter or different or anything like that. Maybe you think my creations are bad… It doesn’t matter just give me some advice. I’m starting to use photoshop more to make an Architectural Visualisation maybe you guys can give me some tips on that… let me know

My youtube channel:

Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, the link to your youtube channel did not come through so we can’t comment on anything yet!

I’m going to take a guess that it’s here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnSXX6nviQghn1Y3OhDfK1A

The channel seems slick, and your videos are great.

Hi,

Be careful about how your watermarked logo is getting positioned… Having it sit directly on top of the tool icons (in this case) produces bad clutter, which is distracting and somewhat unworthy of an otherwise clean presentation.

If you have to have it… maybe lower it to just under the tool bar… or of course there’s a lot of room over on the righthand side. But then the issue with placing it there is that it’s directly under your computers name, which is also ArchitectJ… Maybe you can turn it into an embossed effect which seamlessly blends into the gray color on the toolbar. Something subtle and minimalistic.