Vray glass issue?

Hi gang, I have downloaded a room from sketchup warehouse I am going to mess around with. I have attached an image of before I put into Vray and after its in vray. When not in Vray the glass is transparent and when I try to do a render the glass is not transparent?

I am pretty sure the glass in the room is not a Vray glass and it does look to be double pane.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I will have a roof and a front wall on this, and I want to just have the sun come in through the windows and will light the rest of the room up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
Jay

Reversed faces on the glass?

Hello Jay, I guess here is the solution: Video from The Rendering Essentials:

Thanks guys! I tried reversing the faces and did not work. The glass is 1" thick, not sure if this makes a diff??

Thanks for your help and will watch the video :slight_smile:
Jay

Go into your glass window component and sample, then paste the outside texture on the inside of the pane. Both sides of each ‘pane’ need to be the same VRAY glass texture. Used Section cut if you can’t get inside window to paint inside of pane surfaces.

Thanks Eric! That worked!!!

Jay

Hi Eric, I sent a dropbox file to your email address. Let me know if you did not get it? And again, I cant thank you enough for helping me!!

Jay