Virtual Basecamp

Theres a Virtual Basecamp starting in September!!

I just came across the event and thought people would be interested in it.

https://3dbasecamp.sketchup.com/fireside-chat

7 Likes

How come we haven’t heard anything about this? This looks really cool, thanks for posting it.

1 Like

Are these Fireside Lounge threads not visible to you?

1 Like

Pay attention to the social media channel of your choice later today. It’s all late breaking stuff… @Lulwa is just fast! (Or they saw the Forum Category pop up last night when I added it.)

5 Likes

Okay, so I’m not behind the times. Looking forward to this event, thank-you to the SketchUp team for putting this together.

1 Like

Wait… we’re doing what now? Is this something I need to know about?

7 Likes

Not behind at all. We are going live today!!! We just launched this thread yesterday, so you guys are very on top of it all. :grin:

2 Likes

Haha. That’s funny coming from the HOST of the Fireside Chat Series. :rofl:

3 Likes

We are going LIVE TODAY! Check your inbox this afternoon.

2 Likes

It appears you are listed as one of the speakers (Host) Aaron, so yeah, you should probably be in the know. A regular Basecamp would be really cool right now but I’ll certainly take the virtual variety over none at all. Good stuff, I’m glad SketchUp and Trimble are willing to do this even though it is a free event.

3 Likes

Lol ! Here i thought i was outside the loop and just missed the announcement.

Turns out i was just early :rofl:

Ops :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Could the times in the announcement threads be formatted in a way that shows them to all observers in their local time format, like @TheOnlyAaron has done with the live modelling sessions? Those MST:s are not too obvious to us living outside the USA.

6 Likes

You were practically creating the loop.

2 Likes

Good call. I’ll make @TheOnlyAaron do that.

1 Like

Wait, what?..I need to flatten my Covid curve in 2 1/2 weeks!

3 Likes

Just add more segments.

4 Likes

Perfect!

2 Likes

Question. I usually get Gmail notifications 4 days after something goes live. So…Live is not so Live. Am I missing something? Thx.

2 Likes

This time zone converter should help you - https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

2 Likes

What are the plugins that you use most.

1 Like