When I try to double click on the viewport of the model in LO ( to orbit the model), the program freezes. It doesn’t happen every time, but in most cases. I don’t have this problem in SU at all.
I have a 1 month old computer: DEL G15 5511, 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i5-11260H @ 2.60GHz 2.61 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU, WIN 11
Skekchup Pro 2023 version for Windows
I already know that:
- It doesn’t matter the file size, it happens even if I create a completely new file with a simple cube ( ie stripped of 3D Warehouse downloads, components, polygons, materials, etc
- It doesn’t happen every time (but it’s not linked to only certain files). I.e. I can work with the model normally for part of the day and then suddenly it freezes).
- I have updated graphics card.
- I have uninstalled and reinstalled the SketchUp app several times. Does not have an effect.
- The local SketchUp vendor (who I got the program from and I called him) has no experience with anything like this.
Do you think it might be a problem with SU or with the computer? I don’t have any IT specialist, so I would have to take my computer in for service it would take a few days. In the first step I would like to rule out that this is not a trivial problem.
I am only a software user, I have no technical knowledge, ideally if someone would be willing to go on a short online call and look at the setup with me. (All my set-up is in Czech language, but communication in English is not a problem for me).
Thanks very much in advance if there is somebody whi would try to help.