URGENT! Sketchup section plane makes the model diseappear while rendering plans and sections

I did not have this problem before. When I used to use section planes to create plans and sections in Sketchup,​ I had no problem rendering them as plans and sections on Enscape. But all of a sudden, it stopped working. I use the section plane to create sections and on enscape window, they show up completely disappeared. When I move around on enscape the model only shows up if I got behind the section plane. I seem to do something to escape because I tried using my old projects which worked perfectly before and it happens for them also. I have tried to delete enscape totally and redownload it but it happens still. My friend who is also working on this project has the same issue on her computer as well. We might have done something to the SketchUp model that we worked on together so that it might have affected both of our enscape and she cannot work on her older projects without the same problem now. I have a project due soon and I don’t know what to do please help.

This topic was automatically closed after 186 days. New replies are no longer allowed.