Upload issue (Warehouse)

Hi guys. I’m having an issue uploading a new model to the Sketchup warehouse. I’m using Sketchup 2015 on a Mac, and I have uploaded over 200 models to the Warehouse before without any issue. In the program, it gives me the usual prompt, and then I get to the page where I fill in the information about the model. Once I fill it in and click upload, it freezes and I have to restart the program. I tried uploading via a browser, but my latest model still says “Hang tight just a minute. We’re generating your images and stuff.” It has now been half an hour and I’m still getting this message. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Sorry you’re having troubles. If it’s having troubles in a browser as well (Safari? If not, try Safari), Preferences->Privacy->Remove All Website Data. Or if you think you know what you’re doing, click on Details, and delete everything resulting from a search on sketchup or trimble. Sorry for slow response as well.

Thanks for the reply, Barry! It seems I’m now able to upload models but I strangely have to wait until the next day to upload them. If I do that, I can upload the models on sketchup just fine without using a browser (I use chrome btw). I’ll let you know if this solution stops working.