Upgrade go to pro

I purchased the Go option by mistake. I want to upgrade that to Pro but only pay the difference and I can’t find where to do that.

If you purchase Pro with the same email address and password you used to purchase Go the system will automatically pro-rata the price for you.

I’m having a similar issue. I also bought Go by mistake and would like to upgrade to Pro. I tried to upgrade from Go to Pro using the same email / password used for my Go account and it never showed any pro-rated amount. I would like to upgrade, but I can’t find a way. I also followed an older thread that had other instructions (leveraging the account manager), but that didn’t work either. Please help.

hi.

contact directly the sales people from the place you bought it.
if it’s a local reseller, then it’s easy.
if you bought it on SU’s website, it’s here :

https://help.sketchup.com/en/contact-support/sales-question/form

they should be able to orient you toward a solution.
in general, upgrading is always possible, downgrading not so much :wink:

Just go to your sketchup account on the website, click on the upper right icon and choose my apps, then go to plan settings, you should see Sketchup Go annual plan, on the right click on edit plan settings, a window will appear, there select manage plan and choose the one you want to upgrade.

Thank you very much for the quick reply!

I don’t have an option to change anything. This is what I see in my edit plan page:
“SketchUp Go, Annual Plan, purchased via Apple App Store” “To make changes, please contact the Account Owner”.

I also seem to have two personal accounts. I am the account owner and registered with a single email.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks again for your quick response!
Alan

Thank you very much for the quick and helpful advice. I already did that and I’m looking forward to a response. Looking forward to getting this upgrade with the current sale.

Thanks again for your help!
Alan

Did you go to this website: https://www.sketchup.com

I guess you have an ipad, Sketchup pro runs only an a Mac or PC.

yeah but could be precisely the thing that blocks here. If Alan bought it on Ipad and now wants to get Pro on their mac and or pc, the appstore license might be different in the database.

Since Apple takes a big cut on appstore purchases, while it doesn’t on other channels, both go licences could appear slightly different.

hehe, big weekend in the US, they’ll be back monday morning, colorado time

I have several systems including iPads, Macs, Windows, Linux, etc… I would like to be able to use SketchUp on Mac and Windows and iPad would be a plus.