Updated - "Position Filled" Freelance SketchUp Modeling Needed

Update: I wasn’t sure how the “archive” this post. Please note the modeling need has been filled. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I’m looking for a SketchUp modeler to help me create a 3D model of a building project I’m working on. If you’re skilled in SketchUp and have experience creating detailed and accurate models, I’d love to hear from you!

The ideal candidate should have experience working with SketchUp Pro, be able to create custom components, and have an eye for detail.

If you’re interested, please send and email with a link to your portfolio and your rate. I’m excited to see your work and potentially work together on this exciting project!

Please feel free to share this post with anyone you know who might be interested. Thanks!

1 Like

Are you looking to hire as a business or as an individual?

1 Like

What type of building? Residential, commercial, Healthcare, industrial? a little more definition would help potential applicants.

If you are a business, you can find a qualified, certified pro at Sloped.io.

Thank you for the message. The need for this particular project is a 14-ish story residential tower. There are also ongoing needs for different types of projects. A SketchUp model is used as a base for “digital” watercolor renderings. If anyone is interested in our illustration work as a reference, please visit depiction.com.

1 Like

Joe,

Responded with an e-mail … as you requested.

E. Godsey
GTA Design

I’ve used Sloped.io on a number of commercial architecture projects and am very satisfied.