Looking for freelancer to help finish model for proposed accommodation

I’m looking for help to finish a preliminary model of a resort of about 100 acres that has a total of approximately 120 buildings housing up to 300 people. I have the layout; building and road locations and approximate size and height of all the buildings. I now require services to finish up the model with the same style to give a general overview of what is proposed.

The site is closer to residential style than a proper resort. Needs include, modeling of the near 120 buildings, (100 of which are components of (20x5 different houses). Reception, church, ruin, pool, events center (500 ppl), restaurant and bar.

Thank you
Connor

I might be able to help you with this. Please PM me.

Hello. I read your address. I will try to help.

Hello Pavel and welcome to the SketchUp Community Forum!

It’s wonderful that you come to this community with a desire to help others. I want to offer some suggestions for making your involvement in this forum a singularly positive experience.

Consider the age of the post you are responding to. In this case the post is over a year old and this probably means that the Original Poster is no longer in need (particularly because there have been no follow up comments to his post).

If you want to participate as a service provider, that’s great. You should check out the recent posts in the “Commercial and Collaborative Work” category and respond where you see fit. Your profile shows you are using SketchUp Make. If you propose to collaborate with others for compensation, you cannot use Make. You are legally required to use Sketch Pro for that purpose.

It is helpful to review many posts to get a feel for how this community operates. I think you will find an overwhelming spirit of cooperation. Many participants have been helpful in providing educational and technical assistance especially to new users.

On that note, feel free to ask questions, to seek help when needed, and to offer assistance when you can. You can attach images or SU files to illustrate concerns and/or potential solutions, and you can link to relevant url addresses if desired.

It’s important also to remember to be civil when responding to comments from other posters. There have been some occasions where conversations became confrontational and this should be discouraged.

This forum benefits from the involvement of its numerous members and your involvement will serve to enhance such benefit.

Welcome and enjoy!

3 Likes

Hello. Thank you for the clarification.