New to sketch up so apologies if this super obvious / has been explained multiple other places.
I have created a very simple model (attached) of a bent cylinder. In order to do this I:
- Drew a rectangle
- Used the Arc tool to created a curved joint rather than a 90 degree angle
- Double clicked in the opposite corner to create an equal curved joint there
- Erased the bottom line of my rectangle so that my shaped resembles an upside now ‘U’
- Drew a circle at the base of one of the lines
- Used the Follow Me tool to extrude the circle along my curved line
This is all fine except for one thing - on one of the curved corners there are two circular lines. I’m worried that these are appearing on one curve but not the other.They’re supposed to be identical, and both arcs have the same dimensions. an anyone please explain these mystery lines? The Hidden Geometry doesn’t show anything untoward.
Thanks in advance!
test.skp (137.8 KB)