When trying to add a classic education license I always get the message “Oops… SketchUp Pro is unable to connect to the network license server”
I am replacing an installation of SketchUp 2019 which used to work fine with a new installation of SketchUp Pro 2020 and a new license sent by my reseller.
- Deinstall and reinstall with user and admin account
- Disable virus protection and firewall
- update Win 10
- Download the installer again
- Wipe program folder, including everything in *C:\ProgramData\SketchUp*
- Delete registry entries
- enter port entries in firewall manually
- everything described here
- waiting some days and do everything again
The installation went smoothly on my machine at home.
Now I ran out of ideas and need some help what else could solve the problem.