Trimble login page is empty

Login page is empty and doesn’t show any fields. Tried emptying cookies and cache, changing browsers, still doesn’t work. Had the same problem few months ago when I tried to open Sketchup – didn’t have time to deal with this and forgot about it. Now it is still not working.

Do you have an ad/popup blocker running?

Not that I know of. I’m not using any separate adblockers, but I know Safari has some internal settings for this? I also tried Chrome, where the login also doesn’t work.

according to the SketchUp Status Page all services are up and fully operational.

@slbaumgartner was having the same/similar issue yesterday. Also using Mac.

I had the same problem; login page with graphics but no logon fields. Did a little investigating. I have a Raspberry Pi running Pi-Hole. basically it’s a specialized DNS that conveniently doesn’t know where most ad sites are. Blocks them by marking them as missing, not blocked.

I turned that off (started using the Google DNS servers 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) and I got the page to show up with the logon fields! Dug a little further and the problem was I was blocking an address: cdn.cookielaw.org. I changed back to my shadow DNS servers (the Pi-Hole), whitelisted cdn.cookielaw.org and everything worked again.

I spent a couple of days trying to figure this out (uninstalled VPNs, cleared cache, etc…) but this is what did it. My DNS shadow server thing probably makes me a corner case, but the concept of whitelisting that site might be of use to others.

Yes, that page fetches content from multiple sites, and the blanks appear when some of the sites are blocked.