Tried the Free Trial and the components are now missing

I started the trial and created a partial SketchUp Design. I saved it. However, when I try to open the design through Tremble or in the SketchUp for Web Desktop App, all of my components are missing.

I emailed support, and they stated I needed to click on the “eye ball” in Outliner. Unfortunately, the SketchUp for Web doesn’t allow you to use the Outliner Option. If you require further support for your issues, please post your questions on our SketchUp forum where our free users receive support…

Share your .skp file so we can see what you are working with.

SketchUp Go does have Outliner. The free web version doesn’t. If you are planning to use SketchUp for your work (nice work, by the way) you’ll need at least SketchUp Go and more likely SketchUp Pro, anyway.

BTW, SketchUp 2017 Make is not the Pro Plan and 2023 is not an operating system. Please correct your forum profile. Also add the Graphics card model number.

Thanks Dave. I had the SketchUp Make 2017, got a new laptop, so now I’m trying to determine if I want to pay the subscription for SketchUp Go or Pro.
-I don’t have a .skp file as it’s saved on my Trimble cloud account.
-I also updated my profile for the Graphics Card, but couldn’t find a model number.
Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics

Question, does the model Purge Hidden items, even if I say “Don’t Purge”? I’m wondering if that’s what happened, because I saved a new model yesterday. There were hidden components, and this morning, those were gone as well! (Very frustrating)

You can go to connect.trimble.com, log in to your account and you should be able to download the .skp file to your computer to share.

That’s btter than what you had.

Purge only purges unused, not hidden objects. If they exist in the model space even hidden, they are being used so won’t get purged. If you are prompted to purge while saving you can choose not to do it and SketchUp won’t purge.

Share that file, too.