Track: SketchUp Fundamentals

Yes it does. It’s a bit buried though. Open ‘Styles’ panel…then ‘Default Styles’. Then select ‘XRAY’…second row…second from left:

Great! Thank you!

I have two questions in course 8 on components (pillars exercise).

1. I don’t seem to be able to right click on any of the components in the components window (allowing me to delete or select instances, etc). Is there another way to access this on the web version?

2. After copying the pillars and using push/pull to connect them to the upper pillar, the video has a horizontal line on the pillar after the effect, but my exercise copy doesn’t. Is this due to an error I am making or is there some slight variation between the video and the exercise file? Thanks.

Good questions. I also could not find the ability to ‘Select Instances’ in the web version. I didn’t know that was a difference, sorry.

As for the line on the pillar, it’s irrelevant. I found the same as you, a slight discrepancy between what is shown on screen and the example file, but no difference in the actual functionality and certainly no error on your part.

I’m thrilled to see you adapting these lessons to the web version. We hope in time to have the web UI shown in its own set of videos, but until we do, I definitely appreciate the feedback you are giving us on your experience.