This does not appear to be a Sketchup model?

I have a SKP file saved on my desktop and when I go to open it, it says “This does not appear to be a Sketchup model!” . any body help me pls its my interview project :cry:
ELEVATION.skp - Google Drive this my google drive link any body help me…

Same message for me with your model file

I have tried opening it without success.
Opening the file in a text-reader shows it’s all ‘NUL’ characters, with no SketchUp header…
Do you have a backup set up in your Preferences?
If so there might be a .SKB file from the last time it was saved [in the same location]…
That might still open OK [change it to a .SKP file]
Otherwise it’s FUBAR.
Good luck.

@sumesh.polackal, or look at the history of saved files through Trimble Connect. One or two steps back might give you the file you edited and saved before.

Also see this thread: I just magically deleted most of my Plan - #3 by mpooley

sir have not history yet pls help me , backup showing the same message [This does not appear to be a Sketchup model]:cry:

The file you shared cannot be recovered. There is nothing to help you with. At this point starting over is the only way.

Your profile says you are using SketchUp for Schools 2023. Is that correct? SketchUp for Schools is a web based version for school children. Are you using a cracked version of SketchUp? Where are you saving the file while you are working on it?

i am using school version ,file saved file in my
pc ELEVATION.skb - Google Drive this is my back up file help me sir pls :cry:

There is no .skb file created by SketchUp for Schools so it cannot be that version.

This file has a lot of zeroes where there should be data. Looks like starting over is the solution.