Thick black border around top of wall

Wondering if it is possible to add a thick black border around the top face of a wall.

In the picture i have the default wall and the second wall is one i’ve edited in paint to show what i’m after.

Like this?

I used Offset to add some edges inside the perimeter and then painted the narrow area black.

great idea thanks