Always I need to use the option “texture”, if within a group, this option is not available. But if I use it without making a group, it is OK. Why?
Thank you
mihai.s
September 9, 2020, 3:26pm
2
Apply material on faces inside that group.
Thank you! Everything OK now
Perfect
A bit more discussion on applying texture to the inside or outside of groups/components.
Happy to answer any questions, but reply to the thread with a new post instead of editing an older post, or I might not see the new question.
It might be useful for you to explore leveraging the properties of groups and components in relation to materials. In short, a material applied to a surface on the inside of a component will override any color applied to the outside. So if you make a fresh component with the default material (or lack of material) and apply the paint bucket to the compon…
Thank you, everything is clear now. Sorry for editing an older post, I didn’t even noticed!!! I’m a beginner on this.
Your apology is unnecessary, you did nothing of the sort. That comment was part of the original post of a previous thread. It was not directed at you.