The Text tool stops working. Here’s what happens:
- Click the Text tool icon (“A1”)
- Move the cursor to a point on a component until a dark dot appears, and click
- Extend the arrow line to where desired, and click
- Enter the desired text in the box
- Click the mouse pointer outside the box to end that selection and text assignment
Now the problem begins
I cannot click anywhere on the same or another component since the dark dot never appears again.
The only way I’ve found to make the Text tool work again is to click on the tool icon again.
This is a serious problem. It’s aggravating and it slows down my work.
I’m running SketchUp Pro 23.1.329 64-bit in Windows 11.
Is there a solution to this problem?