Students logging in with EDU version on the web

It’s been one month and you guys still haven’t responded to my email to solve my issue. I am a saddleback student and for the course that I have we would get free account. I did all the steps that my teacher mentioned and I spent $55 for the app which my teacher told us we would have free sketch up for one year. I used my college email to sign in but still you guys gave me only 30 days trial which it doesn’t make sense and my free trail it’s almost is getting expired. I feel really suffocated because this is my 7th email.

@CaseyG might be able to help you with this…

Hello @CaseyG

I’m Guillermo and my school has the same problem, my students can´t sing in.

I would appreciate if you can add us to the whitelist because we get into a loop once we want to log in.

We are using the following domain: elcarmen.edu.pe

For verification our website is www.elcarmen.edu.pe

Thanks you.

Hi everyone, thanks for all the posts. First up I’ll address you @pioneershess. I was not able to get your linked website to load. Is it possible there is a typo in there or that your site is down for maintenance? I am happy to get you added as soon as I can, but as usual, I need to grab some additional info off your site first.

Next up @Guille95 I was able to verify everything I needed on your site right away so thanks for linking it in your post. I just finished adding you to the database so please feel free to deploy the app if you have not already done so. Just make sure you don’t miss any steps as that can cause issues later on.

Finally, @mmahzooni0, this particular thread is meant for SketchUp for Schools, a k-12 version of SketchUp. If you have purchased a license, you are using a different version of SketchUp. That technically falls outside of my area of expertise but I will do my best to help you out as best I can. I’ll send you a private message in a few minutes to try and figure out how I can best assist you with your issue as I don’t think it would be wise to ask you to share the info I will need on a public facing forum.

Please watch this info video for MSFT deployment and let us know if it helps at all !

I’m sorry that you haven’t been able to access your subscription as expected. It sounds as though you purchased a higher education subscription which would have been sold through one of our resale partners. As they maintain your account information they will be best positioned to help you with any access issues. Do you know who you purchased from and have you been able to get in touch with them?