Space Mouse not working after 2022 update

I don’t use Bluetooth. Both CADmouse and Enterprise are wired. But it seems to have fixed itself.

Installed SU22, being forced to do so due to a Trimble error. Space Mouse not working! 3D Connection web site says SU2022 Pro is not supported.

Did you install the 3d connexion driver after installing 2022?

Working after reboot - thank goodness!

Yep. And when it didn’t work I checked the compatibility list, which shows only SU Make as compatible.

This worked for me, thank you.

How to restore an outdated 3D mouse in SketcUp 2021-2022 on Windows 10-11

I own an outdated 3D Connexion Space Explorer 3D mouse. And although the manufacturer has not supported the software for this product for a long time, I really like it. It is still supported by various simulation programs. But this does not affect SketchUp since version 2021. To solve this problem, you need to do the following:

1. Install the latest 3D Connexion software. I installed the 3DxWare64_v10-8-11_r3519.exe version. It can be downloaded from the official website. The mouse will not work in the test program when this software is installed, but it is not required.

2. Go to C:\ProgramData\SketchUp\SketchUp 2022\SketchUp\ and copy the Plugins folder to a separate location. It will be needed in the future. It should contain a 3DxSketchUp.rb file and a 3DxSketchUp folder.

3. Uninstall the latest 3D Connexion software installed in step 1. Uninstall completely. Do not forget to clean the directory from it along the path C:\ProgramData\ and C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData. If this is not done, then problems may arise in the future.

4. Restart your computer.

5. Install the version of the software that allows the 3D mouse to work in the test program. For the 3D Connexion Space Explorer mouse, this is the version 3DxWare64_v10-6-4_r3119.exe. It can also be copied from the official site.

6. Restart your computer.

7. Go along the path C:\ProgramData\SketchUp\SketchUp 2022\SketchUp\ and replace the Plugins folder with the one that we saved earlier separately in step 2. If there is no such folder, then simply paste the previously saved Plugins folder.

8. Launch SketchUp 2022 and enjoy all the functionality of your already old, but still functional mouse.

It should be noted that SketchUp 2021-2022 must be installed before all these steps.

1 Like

It worked,thx bro