SketchUp Viewer crashes on iOS

Hi there, i meet a crash these days while starting Sketchup on iPhone 7 iOs 15.8. Everything was fine till there but really bad now :smiling_face_with_tear:
Any idea ?
(Already reinstalled SketchUp from store)
Case number 10614163 on ProSupport

Other threads on the forum here are saying you need al least iOS 16 or 17 to run the latest version. If you’re stuck with 15, I don’t know how you roll back SU to an earlier version number.

Yep, same for me. IPhone 7 and iOS 15.8.
Worked fine on previous release. Where can I find it to reinstall?

Something in the app update seems to crash in iPadOS 15. If the new version was marked as needing iPadOS16, there may be a way for you to install the last iPadOS15 compatible version.

Alas, it’s marked as needing iPadOS15 or later.

I am able to reproduce the crash, and I’m hoping to be able to show a developer, so that whatever is now crashing iPadOS15 can be fixed.

In the meantime, I think your only option is to see if your iPad can be updated to iPadOS 16 or 17.

There is a new app update live now, 6.4.1. One of the fixes is to stop the crashing from happening in iOS 15.

Can you try updating to the new version?

1 Like

Hi Colin,
Great, works fine after update to 6.4.1 (2037) version, lots of thanks :smile:

Thanks Colin, great support!

Since I posted this bug I have traded up my iPhone 7 for an iPhone 13 with iOS17.2, so can’t test this for iOS15. But I see from others it has fixed the crash.

Please thank the team. Happy Christmas!

Best

Trevor