SketchUp Pro 2020 Classic license – “Add License” button does nothing

Hello,

I have a SketchUp Pro 2020 Classic perpetual license. My serial number starts with V.

I recently moved to a new computer. Before formatting my old computer, I forgot to remove/deauthorize the Classic license.

I installed SketchUp Pro 2020 on my new Windows PC. My Trimble ID sign-in works normally, but when I go to Classic License → Add License, the button is active, yet clicking it produces no response at all. No Serial Number / Authorization Code input window appears.

I have already tried:

- Completely uninstalling and reinstalling SketchUp 2020

- Installing it on a different drive

- Using a mobile hotspot instead of my normal internet connection

- Clearing the WebCache

- Renaming login_session.dat and signing in again

The behavior is the same before and after signing in.

I still have my original Serial Number and Authorization Code.

Is there any way to reactivate or transfer my existing 2020 Classic license to my new computer?

I will provide the license information privately if necessary.

Thank you.

I have some information about your license, which I will message to you. Look for a message from me (it should show up if you click on your avatar in the top right corner).